- Vietnam War hero passes away at 90
- Dirt bike riders taunt police
- Christian and Patsy’s Heartfelt Review Of The ‘Barbie’ Movie
- The Twisted World of Black Mirror Returns to Netflix After Four Year Break
- Here’s Everything Announced at HBO Max’s Big Event
- The Veronicas release solo songs
- Where to vote in the Bega by-election
- New life-changing treatment for South Coast residents
- Valentino makes halfpipe final in Beijing
Local Content Notice under s61CF(6) of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth) Local Content Statement for Trigger Event Affected Licensee
This station has a current “Local Content Statement” in place, setting out details of the local content (including broadcast times of news and weather) that we broadcast on business days, in compliance with our obligations under s61CF(2) of Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth). We can provide a copy of our Local Content Statement to you on request. Please contact us if you would like to request to view our Local Content Statement.
Notification of local content exemption period under section 8AE(8) of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth)
The Licensee has given this Notice to the Australian Media and Communications Authority under s8AE(1)(f) to the effect that the local content exemption period is in two periods, on the dates shown in the Notice.