NSW Health is today reporting the deaths of two people in Southern NSW – a man in his 70s from the Bega Valley and a man in his 90s from the Goulburn Mulwaree area.
There were 36 deaths of people with COVID-19 across the state, reported by NSW Health today; 22 men and 14 women.
NSW Health expressed its sincere condolences to their loved ones.
This brings the total number of COVID-19 related deaths in NSW since the beginning of the pandemic to 921.
Locally 436 new COVID-19 cases have been confirmed in Southern NSW today, 115 were detected by Rapid Antigen Tests and 321 by PCR tests.
Of the 321 new cases confirmed by PCR tests:
- Forty seven (47) are in the Bega Valley LGA
- Thirty seven (37) are in the Eurobodalla LGA
- Fifty three (53) are in the Goulburn Mulwaree LGA
- One hundred and thirty five (135) are in the Queanbeyan Palerang LGA
- Thirty four (34) are in the Snowy Monaro LGA
- Five are in the Upper Lachlan LGA
- Ten are in the Yass Valley LGA
To see all active cases by LGA or suburb please go to the NSW Health webpage: